Hey there! I'm Dr. Waugh, MD
A little about my background
- University of Oklahoma Department of Family and Preventive Medicine, Oklahoma City, OK (2007-2008)
- Chesterfield Family Practice, Richmond, VA; Family Practice Intern & Resident (2004-2007)
- University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, Oklahoma City, OK (2000-2004)
- Baylor University, Bachelor of Science in Biology, Valedictorian Scholarship (1996-2000)
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Family Medicine Board Certified with added Qualifications in Sports Medicine
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons RMSK Ultrasound Credentialing with APCA
I've got a lot to show you.
My name is Dr. Waugh, MD. I have been practicing regenerative medicine for over ten years. I teach ultrasound guided injections all over the world to other physicians. I have been teaching my patients how to make better lifestyle choices and improve their quality of life for over a decade. I want to share this with you.
Meet Dr. Waugh
Why We Are Different
Unlike a lot of regenerative medicine clinics who simply give you an injection and check on you at your six week followup, The Regen Room combines a physiological, mechanical and functional medicine approach over a 13 week program. This is included at no additional charge as part of your regenerative medicine treatment therapy. When we say "outcomes matter more than anything," we mean it! This is just one way we are different from all the rest.